What are you THANKFUL for? A Thanksgiving Thread!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanksgiving.jpeg

Here we are in the Thanksgiving month once again! I love this month because it calls us back to an attitude of gratitude for the good things in life. It's been a wild ride for the last couple of years, and I think it's a great thing when the community comes together to express gratitude for the good things in our lives. This is one of those threads that I hope we really fill up, so post your thanksgiving thoughts here! Share what your grateful for (whether hobby-related or not)! Tag people you're thankful for! Feel free to post multiple times! I hope this is a thread we all keep coming back to and get joy and positive thoughts from.

So, let's get started!

Share what/who/anything you're grateful for!

Thanksgiving.png

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my MOM getting thru Covid. My MOM was in the hospital for 2 weeks with Covid, and I really thought I would have to come to the conclusion that I no longer have parents. THANKFULLY, my MOM made it thru and I still get to visit her and spend time with her.

Last edited:

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thankful for:

this community
the Amazing friends I’ve made here
The dogs I have. (One of which came from one of the above people)
My amazing fiancé who puts up with me pursuing this passion
That I even have the ability to attempt reef keeping

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several other things that I am Thankful for, another one is that I get to be a Mod and Reef Squad member of R2R. I say this because I get to help out other reefers, and hopefully, figure out their issues. It can be good or bad, depending on the outcome, BUT, I am still thankful for the opportunity to help other reefers out. Good or bad, I live thru their ventures, which is why I always hope for the best. SO THANK YOU R2R MEMBERS for allowing me to help.

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my MOM getting thru Covid. My MOM was in the hospital for 2 weeks with Covid, and I really thought I would have to come to the conclusion that I no longer have parents. THANKFULLY, my MOM made it thru and I still get to visit her and spend time with her.
Well, my Dad died because the hospital staff were too busy puttin there masks on and tickin boxes. Yeah, I’m a bit peeved. Hats off to all the emergency services though, it’s a complicated world.

Naso110

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being Fortunate.
Personally for being fortunate enough to have a great, healthy and patient family.
Professionally fortunate to still have my small business survive and thrive during the last 2 years of craziness.
Hobbyist wise, fortunate to be able to have 5 mini ecosystems in my home and have them do well enough I can give stuff to friends and new hobbyists. And live sales ;)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back