What are you THANKFUL for? A Thanksgiving Thread!

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There's a lot to list to be thankful for. From family to friends, coffee, indoor plumbing. I could probably write a very long and difficult to read book on the subject.

What am I thankful for other than obvious reasons....
R2R giveaways are great! Now if my wrasse will sit still long enough for me to get a nice "eye" picture... We'll be making a nice little post in another give away.

ReefJCB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m grateful for my dad who got me into this hobby. I’m grateful for him getting back in for us to spend time together.

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm incredibly thankful for this hobby and the R2R community! The past two years have been really difficult for me but my tank and you guys have made it a lot easier to get through the tough times!

Reef Jockey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As many have mentioned already, I am thankful for R2R and it's members who has contributed to the ongoing learnings and successes I have experienced so far. I am also thankful for the respective nature this forum and all who venture through this hobby. Lastly, I am thankful for my wife that supports me through this hobby.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am Thankful for my daughters' safety and Every day off i can get

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm greatly for the advancements this hobby has made in the last 15 years. When I was in the hobby then it was looked at as a expensive hobby. But nowadays you can get in to this hobby for less than $100.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my loving wife, our continued health, this wonderful R2R community, and my local PNWMAS reefing club (where I'm the club Treasurer) for keeping all of us connected through the pandemic. My reef tank has gone through some issues including a complete rebuild in January, cyano in the spring, a bubble algae breakout in summer, and the loss of a few favorite corals during treatment with Vibrant over the past couple of months. Thankfully the Vibrant did eradicate the bubble algae. I'm also thankful for all the Apex users who have read my series of Apex Tutorials and I hope my guidance has helped them along. Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Reefing to all.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back