What are your 4th of July plans?

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll have to look that Video up, since the pandemic I’ve had to up my burger game. I make “smash burgers“ now, they are fast amazing and they’re the best burgers I’ve ever been able to make. Takes me less time to make them, and clean up than it does to go through a drive through and there’s no comparison!

You‘ re rockin the smash burger man. I knew where you where going for right away. All crust and gooey cheese. You’re killing me as usual with the good grub bro.

There’s 2 burgers out there I want to try we can’t reproduce at home. Dryer’s Memphis and louis lunch up in Boston . I don’t care what you do, no reproducing those.

Fed a giraffe now going to feed myself! Happy 4th to you and yours!
09225ECD-D1B5-4FE8-A103-966C1686CC28.jpeg

Awesome, looks like a great time. Where is that, backgrpound mountains looks awesome.

@sp1187 I have to call to you out on the ketchup on the dog. Love the plate, and whats been going on over there today. But ketchup on a dog. The one above looks so good though I would eat the ketchup one to get to it :D . Happy 4th bro.

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You‘ re rockin the smash burger man. I knew where you where going for right away. All crust and gooey cheese. You’re killing me as usual with the good grub bro.

There’s 2 burgers out there I want to try we can’t reproduce at home. Dryer’s Memphis and louis lunch up in Boston . I don’t care what you do, no reproducing those.

Awesome, looks like a great time. Where is that, backgrpound mountains looks awesome.

@sp1187 I have to call to you out on the ketchup on the dog. Love the plate, and whats been going on over there today. But ketchup on a dog. The one above looks so good though I would eat the ketchup one to get to it :D . Happy 4th bro.

If you watch the video that @Tuffyyyyy posted the guy shows you how Dryer’s makes them, but they will never be the same if you don’t have 100 year old burger grease to fry them in. ;Hilarious (I’ve seen a documentary about that place, it’s on my bucket list for sure).

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you watch the video that @Tuffyyyyy posted the guy shows you how Dryer’s makes them, but they will never be the same if you don’t have 100 year old burger grease to fry them in. ;Hilarious (I’ve seen a documentary about that place, it’s on my bucket list for sure).

It’s the grease we need, like a sourdough starter. Unless, i have a thought, (it hurt) but I can drain the old company car I neglect. The 5w30 with 30k miles is probably about the same viscosity. :p .

Let me know, we book flighs:D

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s the grease we need, like a sourdough starter. Unless, i have a thought, (it hurt) but I can drain the old company car I neglect. The 5w30 with 30k miles is probably about the same viscosity. :p .

Let me know, we book flighs:D

Maybe if you ask them real nicely they’ll sell you a quart, call it a starter if you will ;Hilarious

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Palm Springs! Very nice and very hot you should check it out one day.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It was the photo op. Going for red/mouth.
Much better today with sweet relish and sambal.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1st year here, small town ,professional display tonight!!!,let's see how they measure up to chi town burbs ;)

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you know. the GOOD stuff.

whatta great movie.
but, man, I live in FL now, ….. one could mistake it for Fallujah. Y'all are crazy! Fireworks going all -day-
and its rained twice.
gonna have to share my Xanax with the dog tonight.
Ya us Florida peeps don’t miss a beat on our fireworks, you will learn FAST! And we don’t buy the lil sparkler ones either. Go boom or go home!

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's 94 here toda

I thought so!! Wish I were there...

It was amazing but my feet are ruined! We decided to go up the Rainbow Falls trail and then back down Bullhead. It was the most brutal 1 day hike ever. But the views were amazing and we saw deer, turkeys, a bear and a rare Hellbender.

Back