What Brought you here?

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RC is just wayyyy too big and commercialized for me. Things can get buried in an hour - at least for me.

Plus I am wayyyy too layed back to sweat the small stuff. Anytime you get thousands of people together, we are NEVER going to agree on the same thing.
Sometimes we have to all realize we aren't the center of the universe and let someone else be for a while...

Kerriann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul's invite got me here and the fact the "real" advice is here, not just what you're supposed to tell me...or allowed to tell me...

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well its nice to see im on every ones minds lol. hate me or like me its all good. it took me so long becouse i been up to my head in baseball and football. but im here now so i guess i should update all of you. well the tank is starting to settle down the green slime algea is officaly gone havent see it for 3 weeks or so. still have my fish in a QT like you guys said to do . been buying ro/di water from walmart (starting to get old) all the frags i had in my tank are thriving and growing surpisingly fast. so all in all tank is going good. still looking into a ro/di unit and phophate removers po4 reactor. so like i said glad im on all your minds and hate me or not here i am.

Peccavi18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw everyone leaving RC but had no clue where they all went. Happened to be picking up a few corals yesterday and talked to raynist and Biggun and they told me most were over here. After seeing what this site has to offer looks like a very good switch.

Back