What burns your gills? Reef peeves?

Lizbeli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes I am a little sour when I read questions that are easily answered if researched for all of five minuets. Like cycling a tank. Pretty straight forward stuff imo. But I jever beat anyone up for it.

Out of stock items does stink. I spent about an hour today searching for 36” ati blue plus bulbs. Couldn’t find any in stock. Ill try again next week

Kris 2020

Super Active Excellent Well Known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a sister in law who is the same b...., I swear she is Satan under cover:mad:
Lol I remember my FIL trying to explain to me how silly it was having my sump and ATO in the same room with a dehumidifier. No Sherlock, if the dehumidifier doesn’t run the entire basement smells like cat pee. Mind your own business.

monti mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Telling people you’re getting into reef keeping or you keep saltwater fish and getting the look like your head is on fire and then being told “oh, that’s so much work, you’re crazy for wasting money on that”
Yep! Every time! “Isn’t that hard and a lot of work? Isn’t that expensive?” :rolleyes:

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When your mother in law looks at your Christmas tree rock which happens to not have any worms out right now and laughs and says it looks like something she would scrape off of her shoe and I wanna punch her because she’s an idiot. Sorry, little too specific isn’t it?
MIL's are the worst lol

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Many people act normal when they buy an expensive TV or whatever, but if I spend a lot of money on the livestock/equipment, everyone bats an eye on me and tells me that I’m a psycho to spend that much :rolleyes:

U

User1

View Badges
Mine is lame, I'm not going to lie. Asking a question about an specific overflow when it isn't even the actual design. Especially when the designer specifically requested not to call it that if you didn't follow it to a T.

Squeven

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“Easy fix, get a 120 gallon tank. Problem solved.”

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back