What deals would you like to see for AlgaeBarn Text Tuesdays?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What deals would you like to see for AlgaeBarn Text Tuesdays?

• Pod BOGO

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • 25% off sitewide (excluding tanks, lights, livestock)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Free gift

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd like to see some chaeto for sale first.
We have been updating the website every week with more chaeto. Every Friday usually around 2-3pm MST is when the website gets updated with all new availability. If you want to DM us your email we can get you subscribed to the email notifications. :cool: This week should be a good harvest on our grow out for the update!

Johnmy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sign up for AlgaeBarn Text Tuesdays so you can get the best deals we offer each week :

TEXT THIS CODE: SIGNUP to +1 201-613-9335
Hello and with permission of the group and administrator. And first of all I want to say that I don't want to offend anyone. But at least my personal experience with Algaebarn in the beginning was good, I did the automatic payment, and they automatically deduct $ 110 per month to send me 3 5280 pods and 3 OceanMagik every 4 weeks. I did it like this to get rid of worries because I am always full of work like almost everyone, of course, this last shipment they charged me the money on June 6. Today is June 17 and I still do not have my package, I sent an email on the 14th and Mr. Michael Ballinger replied and told me that they had sent emails to users but sometimes they remain in Spam (I never received any email, nor in Spam or anywhere) Only on June 4 that said that the order was going to be processed in 2 days. He then told me that they were going to ship on the 15th and they didn't send anything either. I wrote again in the afternoon and told him that I was waiting all day for the track number of the shipment. So the next response was that he contacted his team and they were going to make the shipment yesterday 16 overnight to deliver today June 17. They sent me the track number and to my surprise I check the track number again right now June 17 1:11 pm Miami time, and I only see that the label has been created. Is this really necessary when we trust you? And if I do not write to complain because I see that the Ocean Magik is running out and no one is able to tell me what is happening, and if it is your responsibility to try to solve the problem as quickly as possible? And I repeat. I don't want to upset or offend anyone, I'm just talking about my personal experience. But I think it is irresponsible. I don't know what the administrator and the team think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210617-132051_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-132051_Chrome.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20210617-132243_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-132243_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there- We do apologize for the delay on your shipment and that you seemed to have one issue after another. We are working on finishing up our phytoplankton grow out revamp. You are on the customer email lists that have gone out multiple times to notify about the phytoplankton delays. We sincerely apologize for the situation as this is not how we normally operate and we would like to make it up to you. In addition to getting your order out when our phytoplankton is up to par and ready to be shipped overnight, we would like to offer you an additional 5280 pods and OceanMagik. The extra pods and Oceanmagik can be shipped with that order or separate if you like. We also would like to offer you half off of next month's subscription which we will make sure is adjusted to process 4 weeks after your delivery. Please send us a message so we can work out all the details on your next shipments :)

Johnmy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there- We do apologize for the delay on your shipment and that you seemed to have one issue after another. We are working on finishing up our phytoplankton grow out revamp. You are on the customer email lists that have gone out multiple times to notify about the phytoplankton delays. We sincerely apologize for the situation as this is not how we normally operate and we would like to make it up to you. In addition to getting your order out when our phytoplankton is up to par and ready to be shipped overnight, we would like to offer you an additional 5280 pods and OceanMagik. The extra pods and Oceanmagik can be shipped with that order or separate if you like. We also would like to offer you half off of next month's subscription which we will make sure is adjusted to process 4 weeks after your delivery. Please send us a message so we can work out all the details on your next shipments :)
Thank you very much for your attention and quick response. I send you a message now to tell me where I can write directly to you please? Thanks

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you very much for your attention and quick response. I send you a message now to tell me where I can write directly to you please? Thanks
We can communicate in direct messages if you would like or I also sent you my work email in the DM :)

Johnmy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can communicate in direct messages if you would like or I also sent you my work email in the DM :)
Very good communication with Raven and I hope they can solve the problems as quickly as possible. Thank you very much Raven for the great attention and support

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very good communication with Raven and I hope they can solve the problems as quickly as possible. Thank you very much Raven for the great attention and support
Thank you for the kind words, understanding, and allowing me to make sure you are taken care of! We are definitely working on wrapping up the overhaul and getting our shipping back to usual. :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back