What did you folks get at Reefapaloza?

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I couldn’t make it to reefapaloza this year I have to live vicariously through those that went.

What did you all get?

Peach02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I didn't go because I'm in Australia. But we had reefstock this weekend and I got a red scrolling Monti, a small stylophora frag and a small green ricordia :)

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a few goodies even though I didn't really plan to. Got a chunky Fantasy Island frag from Jason Fox, a little RRC Jaw Dropper from Dennis Sandoval (couldn't resist as he gave me a great deal, even though I already have it...), a huge frag of WWC Pink Panther from Defugium's Reef, and an SKA Jackpot, SR Snagglepus, WWC King Fiji, and BC Sky Doppel from Michael Salcedo at Speed Reefers. We had a great time, and I came home with a few prizes too.

ArizonaAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too much, but this gem in particular...
20190819_115605.jpg

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was planning on leaving at noon on Sunday but my family was having fun at the beach.

I ended up staying til 4. At that point a lot of the coral farmers from out of town, wanted to simply get rid of their stock.

From Stumptown Corals I picked up a cookie monster, from Frag House corals I picked up the uchin cranberry and FH twisted sister, finally from Black Diamond Corals, I got Oregon tort, space invader, garf bonsai, and meteor shower.

Plus all the swag that they give out throughout the venue.

ArizonaAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The euphyllia was way out of my price range. I wonder if people realize that just because there's "GOLD" in the name doesn't mean there's actual gold in the coral.
Trust me, I went around to every booth and got prices for aussie/indo gold torches, holy grails, and all other cool euphyllia I could find. Cheapest I was quoted for gold torch for was $300, which is pretty realistic but yes, still expensive.

Then, I saw this piece. Let's just say I didn't pay $300 for it.o_O

Last edited:
Back