What did you pick up for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's what I got! :)

20191203_131251.jpg

20191203_140635.jpg

U

User1

View Badges
6 x 10 TB hard drives.
15 bay hot swap chassis.

Nothing fish or hobby related. I also picked up a new badge clip for my better half. Brighton is always good for those little gifts to tuck in between the steering wheel and dashboard to say hey - you rock.

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was able to grab a Neptune Trident after waiting for months. Another MP40, Cor15, and an order from AlgaeBarn. Gotta love bogo sales, thanks @AlgaeBarn You set the bar high this year.

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got Berghias on sale! I picked up 8 of 'em with 2 egg spirals with Free Shipping! Woot!

I'll be buying some coral tomorrow with some of the crazy Cyber Monday sales going on!
I just love those fuzzy little critters!! They do such a good job eating aphasia!!

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered quite a bit, though most was supplies that will get me through the next 6 months or so.

My biggest surprise was that I even managed to Place a double order (vectra pump, battery back up, bio blocks). At first I thought it was a mistake on the stores fault, maybe got really lucky with a freebie (nope to both), only to realize I somehow clicked order twice. System glitch I guess and an expensive Oops, but The good news is these are definitely going to good use as I’m putting my 90gl back up and connecting to my display tanks basement sump. Glad there was so much in sale!

NanoDJS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
strawberry those Nudis eat aptasia only they look alot like the bad ones though lol.
I got some big ol jugs of 8.4, ions, and calcification to try out for when I start dosing.
I also caved and got a TCK Cotton Candy Convict Chalice, TCK Supernova , TCK Lemoncake , And some Fairy Tales Zoa's to add to the DT. Shout out to TCK Corals , can't wait till tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Gary Passwaters

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquasd sale. Got green digi, purple digi, green bta, Superman monti, montipora setosa, pink eye platy, toxic aurora acan, mystical monti, Jedi mind trick monti, sparkling whale hillae, and blue Phoenix monti

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

jpas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATI T5 Bulbs from Aquacave. They were the only ones to have them at 10% off, no tax and free shipping!

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered new premium Picasso extreme clownfish, they were $80 off and I’ve been looking for a new pair for my new build, so it worked out. Waiting on them today...and can’t wait.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back