What did you pick up in the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales??

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! What great stuff did you pick up in the sales this past weekend? I got a few things! Pretty excited for the deliveries to start rolling in!!
I finally picked up a kamoer fix-stp2 on a major discount (it was cheaper than the eBay ones even) so I can stop fiddling with my stupid pinch valve on the ol calcium reactor. Major BONUS, thanks to Marco Rock for sponsoring the brs promo, I magtastically had $599 in rewards points added to my account! Not even related to a purchase, just because I had pretty much the entire brs website in my wish list and luck! Oh, and a $10 promo code with my kamoer and junk, thanks brs! I think I scored! ..,,annnnd $10 bucks in reward points at Saltwater Aquarium just because they’re cool dudes, thanks!

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally picked up a kamoer fix-stp2 on a major discount (it was cheaper than the eBay ones even) so I can stop fiddling with my stupid pinch valve on the ol calcium reactor. Major BONUS, thanks to Marco Rock for sponsoring the brs promo, I magtastically had $599 in rewards points added to my account! Not even related to a purchase, just because I had pretty much the entire brs website in my wish list and luck! Oh, and a $10 promo code with my kamoer and junk, thanks brs! I think I scored! ..,,annnnd $10 bucks in reward points at Saltwater Aquarium just because they’re cool dudes, thanks!
Do you know what "mystery gift" preferred reefers at brs were supposed to get? I got the $10 code but so did my girlfriend who's NOT a preferred reefer. Was it just bull to get you to purchase or what?

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know what "mystery gift" preferred reefers at brs were supposed to get? I got the $10 code but so did my girlfriend who's NOT a preferred reefer. Was it just bull to get you to purchase or what?
The mystery is the code! Is it the $10 minimum or the $500 (I think) maximum? Who knows? It’s kinda like the lottery, except you’re guaranteed to get at least $10. I’ve seen the negative, it’s a scam posts. I’ve been happy with the $10 code I get every single time they have a promo. I’ve been a preferred reefer since 2006, I think. That’s a lot of $10 codes over the years. This is my first large bonus. Be happy about the $10. Maybe next time you’ll get something bigger.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mystery is the code! Is it the $10 minimum or the $500 (I think) maximum? Who knows? It’s kinda like the lottery, except you’re guaranteed to get at least $10. I’ve seen the negative, it’s a scam posts. I’ve been happy with the $10 code I get every single time they have a promo. I’ve been a preferred reefer since 2006, I think. That’s a lot of $10 codes over the years. This is my first large bonus. Be happy about the $10. Maybe next time you’ll get something bigger.
Wow, calm down there smokey. Where did I ever say I was unhappy? You are obviously from the left. I only mentioned it because I thought they said the "gift" was only for preferred reefers, according to their video. That code was given to non preferred reefers too(my girlfriend).

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, calm down there smokey. Where did I ever say I was unhappy? You are obviously from the left. I only mentioned it because I thought they said the "gift" was only for preferred reefers, according to their video. That code was given to non preferred reefers too(my girlfriend).
Maybe it was by mistake, they were putting them in a lot of boxes. I never said you were unhappy, I did mention the scam posts as you asked if it was “just bull”. I meant she should be happy about the $10. If we’re going to bring politics into this and state that I’m “obviously from the left”, when did the “right” start asking where my free stuff is?

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MY LFS had a black Friday sale all weekend!

I finally got the Bristletooth Tang I always wanted, normally $75.00, paid $60. Also bought a huge fat orange ricordea Mushroom with 2 heads normally $45.00, paid $30.

Very happy!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since it is the season of giving and not buying for myself, I got my oldest son a new mouse he has been wanting. The other son is getting a couple of micro sd cards for his steam deck. Got some clothes for the daughter and got a couple of Doctor Who build a bears for the wife.

steelfeather

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 12 $10 cards so far and a 4 stage 150gpd RO/DI filter. The 150gpd RO/DI is a good gift but I am already running a 5 stage with a booster pump guess i am looking for someone to sell it to now.

XtraKargo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was wondering about these as well. Can you combine codes on an order, or do you only know what they're good for when items are in the cart?

Kustom71

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went a little crazy for myself this year.
Apex A3 with trident
ICV6 controller
PE food
Filter socks
2 neptune DOS
Reagent needle guides
Couple tubes of xtra thick super glue
Replacement pump for ATO

And then I got a free sicce shark 900 filter form BRS
Still have the coded cards to check and see what next order will get discounted
Merry Christmas to me

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back