What DIY Project Are You Most Proud Of?

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine would have to be my T5 retrofit/floating canopy (which there seem to be a lot of floating around ;)). What else have people done that they can say they are proud of? I know there's one user on here *ahem* @Clayton Jessup that has a lot of sweet stuff going on. Anyone else?

20170304_152834.jpg

20170305_082041.jpg

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Ty Hamatake

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing fancy. Just a bunch of porous media in a reactor, twin tower reactor to be exact.
I'm taking it that's the two large PVC towers? Is that a skimmer cup too? Sorry for all the questions, it's just a cool build.

Donovan Joannes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm taking it that's the two large PVC towers? Is that a skimmer cup too? Sorry for all the questions, it's just a cool build.

Yup. The twin white tower is my nitrate destroyer. The skimmer cup on top is not suppose to be there :D

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back