What do you think of when you read this phrase about reefing?

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its human nature to constantly compare what you're doing and your results to others.

For those wanting to learn...its only to gain an advantage so they can come back later and "one up you"

I've seen it 1.000.0000.000 times in every hobby

Sing along.... lol
I have something you dont have.
Do-da
Do-da
you misplaced the comma in your 1,000,0000,000.
:cool:

Tuffloud1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its human nature to constantly compare what you're doing and your results to others.

For those wanting to learn...its only to gain an advantage so they can come back later and "one up you"

I've seen it 1.000.0000.000 times in every hobby

Sing along.... lol
I have something you dont have.
Do-da
Do-da

Human nature is to be competitive, but not all humans follow the same nature. That is why some people are reefers and others want nothing to do with the complexity of it.

I credit this site and all the helpful people within to the knowledge I have gained as well as inspiration.

I have a build thread to give back and show how I did things so others can gain ideas/knowledge on how to succeed and build their system. Nothing wrong with some showing off the fruits of your labor and having others reinforcing your success - that is what a community is all about imo.

I also really think blanket statements are silly when describing an entire community of people.

We are all individuals.

Back