What do you use to hold your dosing pumps and modules?

Fisherman Joe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a GHL system with KH Director and dosing pumps. It’s a lot of modules in one stack and it’s just sat on top of the reagent containers.

Any time I get a leak, it’s dripping over each unit. Not great!

I’m thinking of making a shelf with plastic bottoms. If I make the shelves on a slight incline, and have a leak detector behind, anytime they leak it will warn me.

Anyone got any ideas what materials I can use?

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got lucky and found these trays. They are the perfect size.
800A0D4C-1226-4794-9B99-99C79B2BC1DC.jpeg

504557A3-ECB5-42A1-8A8C-AAD7A5FD025C.jpeg

OP
OP
Fisherman Joe

Fisherman Joe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping these will work:

I’m thinking of tilting them slightly back, then drilling holes at the back so any water will drop down and at the bottom having a leak sensor. That way I can tell if anything Leaks.

OP
OP
Fisherman Joe

Fisherman Joe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe look for art suppliers who sell that brand of ink tray, or look for trays that are that dimensions.

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you find those trays?
I found them at my local Meijer store. They where on the clearance rack back with the dinnerware and silverware. I think they are supposed to be an appetizer tray, maybe even a desert tray. I bought 10 of them because I thought they looked about the right size and they where $1.99. I wish I would have bought all they had because they ended up being the perfect size.

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to chime in and say.... you have a lot of dosing pumps :eek:
That’s not really that many to be honest. Lol. Kh Director has 4 dose heads then just another doser. Than the maxi doser I assume for AWC. Will add another 4 head doser if he gets an Ion Director. There are others on here with a lot more. That’s why GHL has to expand the software to allow more than 16 doser heads.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back