What ever happened to the Vertex Cerebra?

Sleepydoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Nearly a week away from December. Going to see these for Christmas?
Have to agree with @joseserrano - I'm certainly not an insider but the most I've heard is rumors that they're getting ready to ship a handful of units to beta testers (or maybe have shipped?) Either way I haven't even seen reports of people with them in their hands. Realistically I would think 3 months at a minimum from the time the beta testers get them until the units ship. Realistically 6-12.

If you look at Neptune's hardware roll-outs for comparison, after they have sent units to their 'insiders' for beta testing, it has generally been several months from the time they do that until the time the hardware is released. From a manufacturer's perspective, part of the beta testing is making sure there are no hardware issues. You'd be insane to actually place an order with your supplier and commit to a final hardware design before doing the beta testing, so they need enough time with the units in the testers' hands and then enough time for the manufacturing to occur.

pdxmonkeyboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is going to hit the market the same time the moai cleaning robot will.

On the plus side, when it does come out you won't have to sit in traffic you will just fly your car to the store.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What is sad is that they have our $500, had us dismantle and send parts in and then NOT a word, if this isn't Fraud, don't know what it is classified as.
They are hiding, Lying, making False promises and ignoring their support system - The customer.

pdxmonkeyboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What is sad is that they have our $500, had us dismantle and send parts in and then NOT a word, if this isn't Fraud, don't know what it is classified as.
They are hiding, Lying, making False promises and ignoring their support system - The customer.
All good points... BUT, have you seen all the cool animation on their website? Bro...sweet. :)

pdxmonkeyboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yeah, sure but until then you can look at all the spinning things on their website.

I am sorry though, always sucks to get burned.

How often do have to clean your aquarium glass?

• Every Day

Votes: 76 10.1%
  • A few Days a Week

Votes: 221 29.5%
  • A Couple Days a Week

Votes: 219 29.2%
  • Once a Week

Votes: 180 24.0%
  • Every 10 or so Days

Votes: 45 6.0%
  • Every Couple of Weeks

Votes: 34 4.5%