What ever happened to the Vertex Cerebra?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Think everyone, how many vertex products are out there including my New CA Reactor. . . . Which is not worth much now as parts will be impossible to find
Many of us have their reactors, Dosing containers, lights, zeolite reactor, flow pump, magnets, protein skimmers and more.
With this huge line of product. . . something went very wrong and it goes beyond the controllers

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just bought two more dosing containers and a media reactor since they were built decently and no working parts really. I figured I'd get them before you can't anymore. I'd think they have a decent amount of stuff in the warehouse they would want to liquidate.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
HOLD ON A SECOND !!!!

WHAT ON EARTH ARE WE GOING TO GRIPE ABOUT NOW ????

1579887076270.png

Last edited:

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe all the alpha line of skimmers as well as the omega 200 all use the Laguna pump motor block so those are available outside of vertex in case you have a pump issue. Some great deals on high end skimmers

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What a joke wonder how long they knew they were going out of business.I wasted 3 years waiting for the cerebra
From our side, testing the v2, they were still doing this right before Christmas, they literally pulled the plug right in the middle of it.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What a joke wonder how long they knew they were going out of business.I wasted 3 years waiting for the cerebra
I know, and I think of those who commented that we were not being patient and it will be worth the wait
alrighty.jpg

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a thread earlier this week asking what everyone is going to do with their controllers now. I'm going to probably trash it, idk what else to do with it.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I started a thread earlier this week asking what everyone is going to do with their controllers now. I'm going to probably trash it, idk what else to do with it.
Agreed

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[/QUOTE]
You'd think someone could step in with the controller and buy it from them or something. They had a bunch built and just waiting on the software.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You'd think someone could step in with the controller and buy it from them or something. They had a bunch built and just waiting on the software.
[/QUOTE]
SO THEY SAY !!
Im building a rocket that will get to Mars in two hours. Just waiting on rocket fuel. (easy way to pacify anxious people)

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
BRS :

1579889935203.png

Clownreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I jumped off the wagon years ago. Someone in the forum bought a ton of units from the people jumping ship (ouch). I knew that it would never match up to an Apex. They would miss deadline after deadline and break a promise every chance they could. I feel terrible for the peeps that stayed on the boat. The only vertex thing I own now is a skimmer which I’ll run until it dies.

These days companies are over promising a lot and under delivering. There will be a new gadget with impossible theory in the market soon.

Brisay01

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just heard too and Am MAD !!! Thieves !!
I said it two years ago and last year as I noticed their lack of presence at trade shows and industry shows and knew this was the beginning of the end !!! We should have started a lawsuit when we had an opportunity. WE ARE ALL DONORS SITTING ON EQUIPMENT WHICH THEY HAD US ALL MAIL IN THE CIRCUIT BOARDS MAKING IT A BOX OF WORTHLESS PARTS !!!
In the same boat . Very disappointing and no apparent recourse . How Vertex treated the “beta testers” of their Cerebra is nothing short of shameful”

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back