What ever happened to the Vertex Cerebra?

acropora4u

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tobe. What about the rest of us...no communication because of shutdown of vertex club forum website ...What are we supposed to do? I was 1 of the 80 that was supposed to get the first release of units

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, I think all of us original beta testers are out the initial $600 we paid for version 1.

I assume you're well outside of the time requirements for credit card protection, but wouldn't hurt to call and ask them? Or maybe ask the vendor you purchased from if there's anything they can do? Maybe @Tobe71 would be willing to purchase your V1 as posted earlier in the thread?

I'd like to see the product come to market, I'm all for more options. I hope it works out for you and others in a similar situation! :)

acropora4u

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume you're well outside of the time requirements for credit card protection, but wouldn't hurt to call and ask them? Or maybe ask the vendor you purchased from if there's anything they can do? Maybe @Tobe71 would be willing to purchase your V1 as posted earlier in the thread?

I'd like to see the product come to market, I'm all for more options. I hope it works out for you and others in a similar situation! :)
I am still hoping for the best and have V7 appear on my porch one year..

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tobe. What about the rest of us...no communication because of shutdown of vertex club forum website ...What are we supposed to do? I was 1 of the 80 that was supposed to get the first release of units
If you’re not on the Facebook group “Vertex Cerebra Beta Testers”, request to join. I started it about a year ago as a safety measure in case the forum went down or was shut down. It’s my understanding that Albert is working on getting the forum back up today.

DarkSky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re not on the Facebook group “Vertex Cerebra Beta Testers”, request to join. I started it about a year ago as a safety measure in case the forum went down or was shut down. It’s my understanding that Albert is working on getting the forum back up today.

No facebook here. I'll just rely on the forum being back up.

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! @Tobe71 didn't you say getting a unti shipped on the 22nd last month?
I was waiting on a new pump for my Calcium Reactor as well as a unit to help do “final” testing on. Looks like the shipping notification I got is for the pump.
Looks like the 10 bug test units are supposed to ship this month. I’ll believe it when I see it. If I don’t have something by MACNA I’m gonna check out GHL.
As soon as I know about the bug test units, (basically we are supposed to try and FIND any bugs and see how the bug reporting functionality works) I’ll update here.

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was waiting on a new pump for my Calcium Reactor as well as a unit to help do “final” testing on. Looks like the shipping notification I got is for the pump.
Looks like the 10 bug test units are supposed to ship this month. I’ll believe it when I see it. If I don’t have something by MACNA I’m gonna check out GHL.
As soon as I know about the bug test units, (basically we are supposed to try and FIND any bugs and see how the bug reporting functionality works) I’ll update here.

Same boat. I'm waiting till October, if we don't have anything in our hands, I will reluctantly get an apex.

Back