What Happened to Fusedjaw.com?

rayjay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personal family situation occurred so now it was no longer financially viable to keep the site going. Very unfortunate that all that great information was lost.
However, she is currently rebuilding her life, just not around seahorses now.

rayjay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is something I know nothing about. I'm 76 and not computer literate. Is there an online site that can explain to me just how to access that information? Is it likely that the information still there is not going to be there after a period of time?

rayjay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, a VERY BIG thank you.
I've so far been able to access each of the pages on the site that I tried so hopefully this will always be there, at least until there is something better.
I'm continually surprised at all the things I keep learning about the internet capabilities that mitigate somewhat my negative feelings about it due to all the MISINFORMATION it chews out.

Henn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know?
About Fusedjaw, With total respect, it wore out. Last time it was active there was a real Artemis issue. It seemed that the host was surrounded with bubbling bottles. In fact one final plea was for any method to produce brine shrimp without endless torment. There were several other seahorse sites that typically started with great fanfare and then disappeared like all the fry. The seahorse breeding operation in the photos attached and the Henn threads about ponies are all the inspiration of Fusedjaw. My reason for joining this R2R Group is that finally the Fusedjaw goal has been achieved, From 6 come 60 in 6 months. There are no proud fry announcements followed by a meaningful silence. I am so glad that Fusedjaw has not been forgotten. If anyone has contact information, forward the photos, all their fine effort was not without meaning.
If you like things like ( where is waldo ) the last photo about plankton water color has a clear seahorse chilling on the bottom of the main pond. Just below and to the right of a Oregonian Base. It wasn't noticed until the photo was examined.

a piece of sea.jpg I am so blessed.jpg natural water plankton hides true colors.jpg

rayjay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I don't know if it's because I'm old, but most of what you wrote I can't make much sense of.
However, as I mentioned before, Tami had a devastating personal experience in her life and that coupled with cost of maintaining the site forced her to drop out. She IS currently rebuilding her life.
Some of the content is worth keeping and can be accessed at https://web.archive.org/web/20190116085832/https://fusedjaw.com/

Henn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you missed the point, or something like that. If you were unaware of your associates travails with Brine Shrimp, it may explain your professed confusion. As too Tami, your information is useful. The last time that I searched for Fusedjaw, it was as if it never existed. There really is no reason to take a position that seems somehow hostile or even demeaning. You must be as confused as you say since I really did not say anything for you to misunderstand. After rereading this thread, wow sorry to have bothered yo in your role of protecting Tami, from any cheerful input, that came from her work.
Hi there
Where is Fusedjaw, I miss them
Could you forward some pictures that might cheer them up
My turn to be confused about the entire idea of a free forum

Back