What happened to the hobbyist reviews?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mystical_Knight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember a while ago where you guys would send products to two or three volunteers and they would use/review them for you in a video. You guys still doing that or am I mis-remembering?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember a while ago where you guys would send products to two or three volunteers and they would use/review them for you in a video. You guys still doing that or am I mis-remembering?

We haven't done a program like this, yet, although it's certainly an interesting idea.

OP
OP
Mystical_Knight

Mystical_Knight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We haven't done a program like this, yet, although it's certainly an interesting idea.

Whoops, maybe I’m remembering a competitor with videos sub par to you guys...... it would be cool though. It may just be a case of I can’t get enough brs videos. I legitimately pay a little more for some things at your site just as a thank you for all the videos. And also I’m not sure when the everything ships free thing started (probably while I was in the middle of relocating across the country) but it is awesome. Was able to buy a mr chili decal that’s goin on the corner of my tank and not pay 8$ shipping for a 4$ item

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoops, maybe I’m remembering a competitor with videos sub par to you guys...... it would be cool though. It may just be a case of I can’t get enough brs videos. I legitimately pay a little more for some things at your site just as a thank you for all the videos. And also I’m not sure when the everything ships free thing started (probably while I was in the middle of relocating across the country) but it is awesome. Was able to buy a mr chili decal that’s goin on the corner of my tank and not pay 8$ shipping for a 4$ item

Thank you so much for your support! We do hope our video/educational efforts earn loyalty from our customers. Our finance director has raised an eyebrow more than a few times when it comes to the various items we purchase for BRStv Investigates, lol! But, it's all worth it if at the end of the way we learn something and can ultimately keep our tanks healthier, for longer. Plus it's just plain fun :cool:. SO thank you!! Also, you can never have enough Mr. Chili gear, right? :D

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back