What if Santa brought you EcoTech Marine for Christmas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHAHAHA, Pro's , QD's, Vectra's, backup's................. Why not?!?
Not me, I'll take a 5 extra nozzles for my large coral glue bottle........... yes that's all, thank you ;)

Hey wait is this a contest??
If so I'll skip your gift on Christmas and go for the Spring release on my BD for the :eek: Pro4 o_O

Haha... If it was a contest, you're too late. You already chose coral glue caps! [emoji12]

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone really needs to send this link out to your family members... It's not too late!! [emoji6][emoji6]

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would hve the radion pro's . I have a of marine land LED. Not too bad but I can't manage it at all and it's a manual on off. But I just don't have the money for rations. It took me months to save up for the vortech WP 10's ( which I love) And by the way great customer service

kannon50

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet a Vectra on my Lifereef skimmer would make one heck of a team..... Santa Please :) i have been a good reefer this year i havent killed a coral all year lol

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha... If it was a contest, you're too late. You already chose coral glue caps! [emoji12]

LOL, I might double up the Glue caps with Chris as my corals suddenly have a growth spurt.
With the three Vectra's, four QD's and four BB's not sure what else I need other than the .............. Gen 4's but there's always Christmas 2016.

snipertwobe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Vectra L1 as that's the only thing remaining on my system that is not driven by EcoTech Marine products, already running 4 mp40's 4 radion gen 3's and an mp10.. i could think of other things like the propagation tools. for all the corals that the radions and mp's grow.. but i am willing to take anything Santa is willing to bring

JasReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a battery back up but I want a Radion XR30w Pro LED lighting system so I would let Santa pick. He already brought me an L1 early, thanks!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back