What is Appreciation Mystery Reward ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reeferguy3303

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a light and just received my order from BRS but at checkout there was Appreciation Mystery Reward. What exactly is the mystery reward ? All I got was the light and nothing else

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a light and just received my order from BRS but at checkout there was Appreciation Mystery Reward. What exactly is the mystery reward ? All I got was the light and nothing else

The Mystery Reward is a card with a promo code worth anywhere from $10-$599. Like others have mentioned, check under the flaps in the box, but if we accidentally missed your box, don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team and we can get you one!

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Mystery Reward is a card with a promo code worth anywhere from $10-$599. Like others have mentioned, check under the flaps in the box, but if we accidentally missed your box, don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team and we can get you one!
man, was hoping for some free swag like the youtube. Could of used a Neptune doser with the neptune board i had order. lol, Stuck out on the youtube stream. But both packages will be here today

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man, was hoping for some free swag like the youtube. Could of used a Neptune doser with the neptune board i had order. lol, Stuck out on the youtube stream. But both packages will be here today
You never know! Maybe your card will be worth more than a DOS!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of 19 orders 3 have come in with
Codes so far
2 $10
1 $50
This is what I wish there was a better way. Think of how many extra boxes, labor, carbon footprint, etc this generated so that people could up their chances of free stuff. I don’t blame anyone…I just wish there was something that maintained peoples odds while not adding to the bloat of the ecosystem.

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I wish there was a better way. Think of how many extra boxes, labor, carbon footprint, etc this generated so that people could up their chances of free stuff. I don’t blame anyone…I just wish there was something that maintained peoples odds while not adding to the bloat of the ecosystem.
Just think of how many plastic pillow packs alone for single items in boxes :(

Maybe something like the car giveaways on Instagram where every dollar spent gets you an entry? That would also lower the massive waste of packaging and shipping costs for BRS to send out hundreds of $39 orders.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just think of how many plastic pillow packs alone for single items in boxes :(

Maybe something like the car giveaways on Instagram where every dollar spent gets you an entry?
That actually would be a fanastic way. Maybe less 'huge boxes' to few people...but a mountain of goodies and each dollar spent is one ticket in for one of the goodies. I like it

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s not forget you can only use one code per order so basically it’s set up so you think you are getting a deal but end up spending more money and it’s only good till the end of the month. I threw all 6 of my in the trash I am not falling for that scam smh lol bs

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s not forget you can only use one code per order so basically it’s set up so you think you are getting a deal but end up spending more money and it’s only good till the end of the month. I threw all 6 of my in the trash I am not falling for that scam smh lol bs
Why not just post them on line and let others take advantage of them?

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all my years of doing business with BRS, and all the orders I have put in during these promotions, I have never gotten squat from them. Not even a single $10 coupon.

I stopped buying into this hype a few years ago.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back