What is everyones favorite coral vendors?

RJ F.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. Not sure if this is the right forum but I didnt know where else to ask. I was just wondering what everyones favorite coral vendors are?

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSA and WWC have always done well by me and send out quality frags with each order. I also have done orders through vividaquariums, and joe knows reefs and they too have quality frags.

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Savagereefers.com. He is local to me. He does auctions ending on Sundays. You can get steep discounts. You can proxy bid

AlexProx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Unique Corals and Aqua SD. I just ordered from Joe Knows Reefs over Black Friday and I was really impressed, will probably order again at some point. Not a huge fan of LiveAquaria/Divers Den corals so far. WWC has nice stuff but they are also priced very high and you can get similar stuff for cheaper elsewhere, I usually grab a few things from their Live Sales because they cut their prices on here. They aren't very far from me and I can go pick them up.

Sabina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. Not sure if this is the right forum but I didnt know where else to ask. I was just wondering what everyones favorite coral vendors are?

easy choice; during Covid he brought the coral to me curb side. Great guy too

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like aqua SD, I had one Coral out of 10 I bought from them and coral was not in great condition and they replaced it free of charge. First one out of a hundred purchases I've done there

IMG_20200527_180212_126.jpg

Jvalle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ho, i live in Miami and have a lot of nice LFS but I order online only from one source as everything else to me seems over priced or the shipping costs are ridiculous. I order from myreeftoyours.com which is a guy from denver with great service and great prices for the stuff i like. thanks

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the local hobbyists. they work with you putting together frag packs, give you better than one inch frags, tend to throw in a freebee here and there and you save a ton on shipping.

my two LFS except they aren't big on the freebees but still better than buying online

Back