What is everyone's favorite Dwarf Angel?

What is your favorite dwarf Angelfish?

• Total voters

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any angels for fear of them eating corals but I had to pick two. I picked flame angel because it's my favorite reasonable dwarf angel, but I had to also vote for the peppermint. I don't think the peppermint is the prettiest angel but they're just so rare I'd love to have one.

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Centropyges nox/ midnight angel
I just think the striking contrast of them and a brightly chrisp white lit/ 10k lighting reef is incredible, but they are not as reef safe as other dawrf angels like beauties and flames
They nip at anything they can

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Venustus Angel. The colors and pattern are striking in person. I also really liked my Colins Angel but could never get it to eat. The flamebacks seem like they have a fun personality but I’ve heard they’re devils
Devil is probably a nice way to put it. Well my other two are nice, but one of mine will kill anything and everything that’s out in after it

OP
OP
Squidward

Squidward

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, do you have one? If so, tell us about it...big fan of any dwarf angel really.
Yes I do! I have 3 of them. A Bicolor, Flame, and a Coral Beauty in my 300g. The Flame is definitely a bully. It nearly killed my coral beauty when I introduced it. Had to take out the coral beauty and let it recover in the sump. It took a month for it to recover from torn fins and pop eye. Thankfully they all coexist fine now. Very few chasing now and then but nothing serious. I recently added a Starki Damsel and he's in the corner of the tank. I guess my bicolor is aggressive towards it due to the similar yellow and blue colors. Hope they become peaceful soon. My fav is still the potters. I used to have one years ago. As well as a Venustus that I got a great deal on. Sadly they both died due to velvet. Then later bought a supposed pair...only to have the bigger one harrass and kill the smaller one. I was bummed out. I really like the Golden angel too.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Potters

1628122815654.png

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Potters by far for me. Although can’t beat the classic flame angel. My coral beauty has some unique coloring I hadn’t seen much on others. And I also enjoy the eibli angel

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back