What is my name..

BRS

Jason Arego

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
My son loves watching reef relaxation videos on YouTube when he's going down for a nap. That useless information said, this guy popped on and I'd like some help getting a name. He'd make a great addition to our wrasse 250.

Thx

20210720_121218.jpg

Maxout

BanjoBandito

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Moon wrasses are big, boisterous wrasses. They'll kick any tangs butt back to the stone age! lol. TONS of personality, super cool fish. Just watch if you have some of the less "STREET THUG" fish in your tanks.

Top Shelf Aquatics

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Ahhh... I read this thread title and now I have this song in my head...

LOL ... and I thought little flute playing "Willow" ... who was surprisingly not so innocent "Say my name B..." Later, she was on "Buffy Vampire Slayer" ... now I have to go find name of that movie... American Pie !!

Fritz
OP
Jason Arego

Jason Arego

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank you! I've got some thug wrasse and peaceful as well. This guy will be the 15th wrasse in the collection. I appreciate the help everyone.

Many of ours are between 6-7" avg with the exception of the queen coris who is bigger than the tangs, and they're no juveniles. Some how the tank just works, it's 250 dt and it's beautiful watching them all do their own things in there and not have any conflict. The cleaner wrasses though, they get chased sometimes. Imagine walking along and out of nowhere someone runs up and starts biting you and trying to clean your armpit. ..

Last edited:
BRS

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 156 41.1%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 34 8.9%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 168 44.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 3.2%
Reef Chasers Aquaculture