What is one fish you have or had that you'll never buy again

Old Fritz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title says it all.

My choice would be a emperor angel. They look really cool but he was a mean guy. I traded him because he would attack anything even close in size to him.

Kryssie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rhomboid Wrasse and Lineatus Wrasse. They are absolutely gorgeous and I love them, but every time I’ve tried with these two specific types of fairy wrasse, they’ve had spinal issues and died after a few weeks in quarantine.

Andrew Schubert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rhomboid Wrasse and Lineatus Wrasse. They are absolutely gorgeous and I love them, but every time I’ve tried with these two specific types of fairy wrasse, they’ve had spinal issues and died after a few weeks in quarantine.
my Lineatus Wrasse did the same thing. Kept hitting the glass until he killed himself :-(

Andrew Schubert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me it would be damsels. Bought 3 when I first set my tank up and they are little devils. One died, the other I was able to get out of my tank, but the 3rd is too smart. He's been living there for over a year. Thankfully, my tangs and triggers have finally put him in his place.

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Naked cinnamon clown. I FINALLY got rid of these things after 2 hours straight of trying to net them and gave them away for free to petco . Most aggressive fish I’ve ever seen in my life

Bluespottedjawfish1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the replies, I toatally agree with at least three of the above, I have had them all.x
Naked cinnamon clown. I FINALLY got rid of these things after 2 hours straight of trying to net them and gave them away for free to petco . Most aggressive fish I’ve ever seen in my life

Tomato clowns, Diamond gobies, and would add the worst- Lemon peal angel. I literally had to break down my reef to remove it.
Ate all my Adan’s, favias was a real *******

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the replies, I toatally agree with at least three of the above, I have had them all.x

Tomato clowns, Diamond gobies, and would add the worst- Lemon peal angel. I literally had to break down my reef to remove it.
Ate all my Adan’s, favias was a real *******

Oh my. I had a flame angel once that was a real butt. Luckily I never tried a lemon peel

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything caught in the wild. Which sucks because firefish, hawk fish and wrasses are all awesome.

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little bit different slant on this ... frostbite clowns, because mine are spawning on a regular basis and I will try to raise them.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back