What is the best brand for filter socks?

Phantom7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! After my first batch of filter socks from aquatic experts on Amazon falling apart after their first wash, and now my random brand of filter socks being way smaller than pictured, and having a lot of… threads that aren’t properly stitched, I must know, what type of filter socks do y’all use?
The only filter socks I have that have lasted are some random ones that came with a tank I bought a while ago, and they seem virtually indestructible.

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought some aquatic expert socks from amazon and I love them. I usually buy innovative marine but like how the AE ones seem to snap into the holder and stay put. They have been through the washer at least twice now with no issues.

OP
OP
Phantom7

Phantom7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought some aquatic expert socks from amazon and I love them. I usually buy innovative marine but like how the AE ones seem to snap into the holder and stay put. They have been through the washer at least twice now with no issues.
That’s the exact ones I bought. Maybe I just got unlucky. They do snap into mine too, what do you run your washer as with them in it?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back