What is the Best Coral to Recommend to Someone New to the Hobby

melonheadorion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zoas and mushrooms is what i started with. zoas were hit and miss for me at the beginning. some zoas have lower tolerance than others to parameters. for example, ive got many different zoas that dont really care about parameters for the most part, but my blueberry fields and pink zippers are less forgiving, but as long as you keep all parameters where they are normally suggested, you should be ok with most if not all zoas.
some zoas spread faster than others. same with mushrooms. im at a point right now that mushrooms are almost taking over my tank, and GSP will definately create a good look, but can be invasive if you dont keep it on its own island

hsosa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such an Overerarted PoRst!...they are just fine and great for beginners, wear some gloves if you scared bro!!...good Lort! What an awful take!
of course u probaly never got sic the post said for new reefers not experienced reefers anyhow I would never recommend something that can make u sic or possibly die to a new reefer or even a experience reefer stay away .

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back