What is the best fish name youve ever heard?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean clearly the best fish name is Nemo for a clownfish, that way any kid...or adult who isn't in the hobby, will instantly know the name of your fish without even having to be told.

I also don't name fish. I think the practice is kinda silly, but I also have a cat that doesn't have a name. I guess the cats name could be "stupid cat" because that what I say when I yell for him.

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my girlfriend decided to name the clowns Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer. I didn't sign off on the name since I know one of them will turn female in the future. Planning on naming them Forest and Jenny once that happens

HeyLookItsCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quite like that lol. maybe we'll pivot back to serial killers, was toying with Aileen Wuornos. Would be even better if you had a bobbit worm named Lorena Bobbi

or just bobbitt for short as to not offend the soft folks. Or Casey Anthony…. wuornos is good but not sure if most would know the name. Bobbitt or Anthony at least will get a reaction

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my girlfriend decided to name the clowns Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer. I didn't sign off on the name since I know one of them will turn female in the future. Planning on naming them Forest and Jenny once that happens
I have a friend who named ALL his fish after serial killers....

We also have a "Roomba"
Roomba.JPG

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
or just bobbitt for short as to not offend the soft folks. Or Casey Anthony…. wuornos is good but not sure if most would know the name. Bobbitt or Anthony at least will get a reaction
Ill run them by the gf and see what she says. She was the one wanting to name all the fish after serial killers lol....

I have a friend who named ALL his fish after serial killers....

We also have a "Roomba"

Roomba.JPG
Yea my gf wants to do the same thing. I also named our tailspot blenny Greg after one our friends who we joke is a serial killer........

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After putting 2 tetras and 3 baby krib cichlids in my ca/sa cichlid tank, I named them flake, pellet, hikari, omega one, and tetra min. Flake, pellet, and tetra min are still going strong over a year.

Back