What is the best place to buy saltwater fish online?

SALTY 75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking to buy a one spot foxface as small as i can. does anyone know some good websites to order from?

OP
OP
S

SALTY 75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live aquaria!! Got a one spot from them about a month ago and it arrived in pristine condition!
good to know i have only ordered from them like once and it was a cuc. did you do wysiwyg? or just the normal? also how big was the one spot? i like to grow my fish into the adult size

NorCal Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from fishybusiness several times with good success. Wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

OP
OP
S

SALTY 75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i will check them both out thank you guys :)
I am also wondering is there any very common parasites or diseases to look for i dont currently have a quarentine tank so i would have to just add him into the display.

Auto-pilot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like like Fishybuisness, live aquaria, and bluezoo. I've personally had mixed results with all three providers but have a good quarantine tank that has really helped with getting fish and keeping them alive. I had a big issue with live aquaria that upset me, something other than livestock that kinda turned me away from them. I guess the only thing I have for advice is to QT All fish you get online. Find a solid QT procedure and stick to it. If something doesn't work out it's ok. You most likely will get a sick fish here and there, it's just part of the prosses. Good luck!

Auto-pilot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i will check them both out thank you guys :)
I am also wondering is there any very common parasites or diseases to look for i dont currently have a quarentine tank so i would have to just add him into the display.
Ick, sometimes velvet. Depending on the fish I treat them wether I see an infection or not.

OP
OP
S

SALTY 75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any tips on dipping the new foxface? what should i use i have never done a dip before

OP
OP
S

SALTY 75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LiveAquaria and Fishy Bussiness are out of stock for one spot fox face lol

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as good as the other big suppliers e.g. bluezoo, liveaquaria. Good customer service and quality fish.

Back