What is the one fish or coral you wish you could have in your tank?

Keko21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomini tang, clowns, and if I could keep a royal gramma alive that would be super cool. Maybe one more wrasse... after that I think I’ll be done with fish if they all stay healthy along with what I already have.

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A whole garden of garden eels!
Garden-Eel.jpeg

Something like this im guessing? This would be a wild sight to see

Bucs20fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a fish or coral per se, but I think it would be really really cool to have a reef lobster. Yes this is doable, but it is a lobster, and it will eat, or bulldoze anything it pleases.

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to have a mandarin. Although my tank is well established, it's only a 56g display with a 30g sump, which is not really enough if I can't get the Mandy to eat prepared food.
30g sump should be plenty of room for a constant pod orgy, go for it! Mine picks all day but loves pellets, brine, and hq flakes. Beautiful fish!!! But gets lost in my 125

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bunch of Dendronepthea coral. I love these, but I do not have the set up or energy to have the set up for them.

For fish it would be a puffer again. With clams, they are a no go. I loved my toby puffer.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bunch of Dendronepthea coral. I love these, but I do not have the set up or energy to have the set up for them.

For fish it would be a puffer again. With clams, they are a no go. I loved my toby puffer.
I also would like a toby puffer. Right now I have a several years old coral banded shrimp and although it's pretty big, I am afraid to put a toby puffer in with it yet. Maybe when Crusty the shrimp 'goes the way of the sea' I will get one!

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love a huge predator tank with eels and a porcupine puffer. If I ever get one, I'm naming him "E.T." :grinning-face-with-sweat:
In my current tank, I wish I could have a clown trigger or a sailfin tang. There are also some wrasses that I love that require larger tanks. Only 75 gallons though currently, so those are all out of the question, lol.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back