What is this

flyingtouchdown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed this thing in my tank I’m not sure if it’s some sort of soft coral or a werid nem. It has one single “polyup” that closes when u touch it. It also sort of looks like it’s uncrusting the rock. Have no clue what it is have never seen anything like it in the around 12 years I’ve had this tank.

image.jpg

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed this thing in my tank I’m not sure if it’s some sort of soft coral or a werid nem. It has one single “polyup” that closes when u touch it. It also sort of looks like it’s uncrusting the rock. Have no clue what it is have never seen anything like it in the around 12 years I’ve had this tank.

image.jpg
Pic isn’t clear but appears to be some type of encrusting coral. There’s the polyp but then there’s also what appears to be a mat of it encrusting and spreading.

OP
OP
F

flyingtouchdown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pic isn’t clear but appears to be some type of encrusting coral. There’s the polyp but then there’s also what appears to be a mat of it encrusting and spreading.
Ya sorry abt that hard to get a super clear pic on my phone

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 75 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back