What is this?

weave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was feeding my coral today and noticed gravel was covered in little white dots crawling around. They are all over algea growing on glass and leftover food. Seeded bottle of tigger pods 2 weeks ago and not sure it’s them.
120 gal all parameters are good. Clownfish, cardinals, wm gobie, skunk shrimp, horseshoe crab, tons of hermits handful of snails (trochus, turbo, nassarius, certh) have noticed bunch of baby snails showing up. Video in attachments. Best I could do with iphone

Last edited:
OP
OP
weave

weave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was feeding my coral today and noticed gravel was covered in little white dots crawling around. They are all over algea growing on glass and leftover food. Seeded bottle of tigger pods 2 weeks ago and not sure it’s them.
120 gal all parameters are good. Clownfish, cardinals, wm gobie, skunk shrimp, horseshoe crab, tons of hermits handful of snails (trochus, turbo, nassarius, certh) have noticed bunch of baby snails showing up. Video in attachments. Best I could do with iphone
Guess I’m having problems with posting video

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back