What is your favorite way to clean the glass? Best of 2019 Glass/Magnet Cleaners!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be surprised at what cleaning option wins our Best of 2019......it's NOT even available in stores!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be surprised at what cleaning option wins our Best of 2019......it's NOT even available in stores!
You make your children do it?!?!?!? :eek:

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me the tank size and manufacturer of the tank at the 14:20 mark of this video? Thanks.

That was actually a tank donated from Vertex many years ago when they were exploring tanks and stands. They also donated the white cabinet 60gal cubes and the BRS Clown Harem tank you've seen in other videos. :)

butchhe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was actually a tank donated from Vertex many years ago when they were exploring tanks and stands. They also donated the white cabinet 60gal cubes and the BRS Clown Harem tank you've seen in other videos. :)

Thanks Randy. Its a nice tank and the way it is scaped with the soft corals makes for a calming tank to look at.

AlexG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flipper Max with the steel blade works great for my 3/4" thick glass in most cases. Secondary method is using a razor blade by hand if the magnet scraper does not get the algae off.

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My recently upgraded from a regular glass tank to a low iron glass tank. I had previously bought the tunze strong magnet and it wasn't strong enough really for my old tank so I upgraded to the strong plus, the new tank with low iron glass that is actually thicker than my old tank the strong plus is way too powerful I can barely move it and I had to go back to the regular strong. So I guess magnets are more effective on low iron glass? Anyone else ran into this?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 132 59.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 78 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.5%
Back