What is your most preferred video or website for hard plumbing a tank to a sump?

MissingYuengling

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never hard plumbed a tank before and just looking for your top recommended video for someone like me. Figured the most experienced reefers or new reefers that have recently plumbed their tank would have good resources. I have watched a lot of the BRS videos, but haven't seen one for someone that shows you a complete how to.

Thanks,

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never hard plumbed a tank before and just looking for your top recommended video for someone like me. Figured the most experienced reefers or new reefers that have recently plumbed their tank would have good resources. I have watched a lot of the BRS videos, but haven't seen one for someone that shows you a complete how to.

Thanks,
Everyones setups differ slightly.
What kind of setup are you working with.
(Overflow and sump)

Have you ever glued PVC before?

OP
OP
M

MissingYuengling

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyones setups differ slightly.
What kind of setup are you working with.
(Overflow and sump)

Have you ever glued PVC before?
I have an internal overflow 100g IM INT NUVO going into a sump. I have never glued PVC before, but have watched a lot of videos about it and feel like I could do it. I have a 1" primary drain (and secondary and emergency) with a 3/4" return line. I have ordered a bunch of unions and a few valves (gate/ball). I was just curious if anyone had a recommended video that walked someone through the entire thing, or even better, a video about plumbing an IM NUVO INT.

Cheers,

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back