What kind of a worm is this?

Antonio86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to all. I'm new in all of this i set a 60 litre tank with AF Livesand put in dry rocks, let the sistem to cycle form 09/22...bedore I added a fish in tank, i saw this little worm moving on my glass...last week I added a oair of clownfish and a GSP... I was thinking the fishes will ate them but the wigleing worms are still here... Checked every thread to find sometnih similar but found nothing... Has anyone have idea which typ of worms are they... God or bed for whole sistem? Tnx in advance...
Screenshot_20230201_200147_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Tanglover1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to all. I'm new in all of this i set a 60 litre tank with AF Livesand put in dry rocks, let the sistem to cycle form 09/22...bedore I added a fish in tank, i saw this little worm moving on my glass...last week I added a oair of clownfish and a GSP... I was thinking the fishes will ate them but the wigleing worms are still here... Checked every thread to find sometnih similar but found nothing... Has anyone have idea which typ of worms are they... God or bed for whole sistem? Tnx in advance...
Screenshot_20230201_200147_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
My guess is dorvelleidae worm. Good clean up crew. U can say it is a relative of bristle worm. It has white head,right?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back