Cardinal fish
Coral beauty
Yellow watchmen Goby
Maybe a Yellow tang
Flame angel
Royal Grammy
Flame Hawkfish
Fire goby

Cost and space aren’t a issue for me so any equipment i would need i can get, also i know some of these fish are territorial its just a list of fish i put together quickly so i more than likely wont get ones with territorial problems like the royal gramma and yellow tang.

JC1977

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the fish i want in my 55 gallon aquarium

Clownfish
mandarin goby
Cardinal fish
Coral beauty
Yellow watchmen Goby
Maybe a Yellow tang
Flame angel
Royal Grammy
Flame Hawkfish
Fire goby

Cost and space aren’t a issue for me so any equipment i would need i can get, also i know some of these fish are territorial its just a list of fish i put together quickly so i more than likely wont get ones with territorial problems like the royal gramma and yellow tang.
Most of those fish are small and don’t eat enough to put a significant bio load on your system so I don’t think you would need anything special as far as filtration goes. The yellow tang however is definitely a no go in a 55 imo and the dwarf angels I would pick one or the other as they can get aggressive. You may get lucky if introduced at the same time but it’s a small tank and you’ll likely run into issues.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
L

leo12345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of those fish are small and don’t eat enough to put a significant bio load on your system so I don’t think you would need anything special as far as filtration goes. The yellow tang however is definitely a no go in a 55 imo and the dwarf angels I would pick one or the other as they can get aggressive. You may get lucky if introduced at the same time but it’s a small tank and you’ll likely run into issues.
I already have both angels and there doing good

Upvote 0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back