What kind of replacement led for viparspectra?

Humble_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to swap out some leds from my white channels on my viparspectras. I've watched videos and it looks easy enough, I'm a complete newbie. Someone suggested these diodes in on a DIY thread:

My question is probably simple, but do I need to get leds with or without PCB for my purposes?

Thanks

Lightspeed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vipars like mine and yours use non pcb led unless you cant find your spectrum diode without, for your purposes get the non pcb epistar 3watt led diodes at 700ma, mobs of them on the bay, i just bought a pile from a uk supplier who had a very comprehensive spectrum available.
Lol i am still running my whites at 1% until i change a few over and bring balance back to the force:cool:

Forgot to mention, get yourself a solder sucker to remove solder from diode tabs in an effort not to destroy your pcb trace when removing the diodes, they are akso cemented on so go carefully, slow n steady wins the race and saves your pcb trace.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back