What kind of wrasses will fit in a 33 long?

Sick_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a 33 gallon long tank with the dimensions of 48x12x12 and I want to add some type of wrasse to my tank. I really like the fairy wrasse but I feel as though my tank is not big enough, also I'm not too fond of a six line wrasse.

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a 33 gallon long tank with the dimensions of 48x12x12 and I want to add some type of wrasse to my tank. I really like the fairy wrasse but I feel as though my tank is not big enough, also I'm not too fond of a six line wrasse.
Most flashers for sure. I had a McCoskers flasher once that was amazing. Since the tank is 4 ft long I think fairies might work as well. Be sure to read up on their compatibility and you MUST have a tank lid.

OP
OP
Sick_man

Sick_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most flashers for sure. I had a McCoskers flasher once that was amazing. Since the tank is 4 ft long I think fairies might work as well. Be sure to read up on their compatibility and you MUST have a tank lid.

Thanks, so do you think an exquisite fairy wrasse would do fine? also tank is already secured with a lid :)

SteveEreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As was noted, the ones that would be most comfortable in that size tank would be either possum or pink streaked

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 78 86.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back