What light should I choose for new Waterbox peninsula mini 15 build

HeyLookItsCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback! That’s the info and reassurance I was looking for. AI it is! Which mount are you using?

I have the hard metal 90 degree one that clamps with a screw to the back rim, I ended up putting the Aquamaxx nano skimmer (another big + recommend) in the middle chamber so I took off the foot and mounted it to the wall behind the tank. I can take some photos for you in the morning if you’d like

OP
OP
jzape24

jzape24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the hard metal 90 degree one that clamps with a screw to the back rim, I ended up putting the Aquamaxx nano skimmer (another big + recommend) in the middle chamber so I took off the foot and mounted it to the wall behind the tank. I can take some photos for you in the morning if you’d like
That would be great if you could. I was looking into the reef glass nano skimmer because of its tiny footprint . I have the aquamax 1.5 on my 40 breeder and it works great.

bigboiireef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using Nicrew Leds on all my tanks, and I have seen great results. I have one on my cube 20 as well. Growth and coloration are great. If you don't need all the bells and whistles I'd definitely recommend checking them out.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back