What light to get

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Is this the new 360 x I think its called. I rea d that was theonly one that had the other colors. Thats the only thing stopping me from getting kessil is fro what i have read(although its confusing) but it basically said only blue,violet and white and when i have seen pics of the spectrum it only shows blue and purple. Can I ask where you got that pic? I wouldl ike to verify that it has other colors
This is the new x200 with my custom layout. This is the 23inch light, the x300 will be a 35inch version. Im attaching my layout. Super bright is all i can say, i took a couple pics ill attach too. C
20200715_003807.jpg
olor rendition is insane

Camera_20200715_004434.jpg 20200715_003430.jpg 20200715_002937.jpg 20200625_224725.jpg

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Is this the new 360 x I think its called. I rea d that was theonly one that had the other colors. Thats the only thing stopping me from getting kessil is fro what i have read(although its confusing) but it basically said only blue,violet and white and when i have seen pics of the spectrum it only shows blue and purple. Can I ask where you got that pic? I wouldl ike to verify that it has other colors
Yes this is the chip for the A360X Tuna Blue and Tuna White side by side. You should look right on kessil's website and the product page. I don't know about previous Kessil lights but the A360X definetly has red and green LED's in it. I will also say that the spectrum does not necessarily tell you what color LED's the light uses.

But that brings up the question of why are you looking for red and green LED's? They are the least valuable LED's in a light. In the case of the A360X they are just used to adjust the color of the light that you see and doesn't really affect the spectrum too much. In most lights you'll see green and red LED's omitted and instead they just use white LED's. This is because white light in general is made up of red's, green's and blue's. Which is why you'll see red's and green on spectrum graphs even if they don't have any red or green LED's.

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup white light has all the colors of the spectrum, thats why its measured in Kelvin instead of nanometer

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back