What piece of Reefing Equipment should I choose?

OP
OP
R33fDaddy

R33fDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'll get them a large aquarium when that time comes but I'll be nervous about it lol. They all went into the tank at the same time which is the most important thing when adding multiple tangs (other than proper Quarantine and making sure they are healthy). A few of my friends at WWC where surprised at how peaceful my aquarium (they said I'm lucky lol).

This thread has been super useful and motivated me to redesign my sump Today. I'm finishing up now and will post pictures soon.

OP
OP
R33fDaddy

R33fDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the help on this thread.

I couldn't really decide so I focused on making more room in my sump or finding equipment that I could fit neatly. Last night I found a great Algae Scrubber on eBay that I should be able to mount to the back wall of my sump. This should also make room for a UV Light and a doser.

So I'll be adding:
Algae Scrubber
UV Light (hang on sump)
Doser

What does everyone think? I've only pulled the trigger on the Algae Scrubber so far.

OP
OP
R33fDaddy

R33fDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found an Awesome Algae Scrubber on eBay and I purchased it. Very Excited. It has full spectrum lights on both sides, low profile and blacked out. I rigged it up tonight cause I felt like a kid on Christmas lol. I'll get the proper tubing, pump and stand tomorrow.

20210525_213905.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back