What to feed fish

FRANK48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been feeding my fish pellet and flake food but I’m not sure if I should be feeding them different food or frozen ones.
I have two clownfish and one royal gramma

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion just like us the fish should have a varied diet.at momemt i got algae sheets,algae flakes,6 different frozen foods and pellets and flakes but only feed pellets/ flakes very rarely.
And live food that buy from lfs 1- 2 times per week and keep telling myself i will start a white worm culture and feed these as these so beneficial for our fish but not aquired them yet and will be getting more frozen food soon.and i feed clams once per day and give frozen once a day also.plus few times a week i put the algae sheets in.
As look at it this way even if you like and enjoy steak and its very good for you,if you eat it every day then you will get bored off it .

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your fish would be fine with just pellet and flakes, but I agree that the more variety the better. I personally feed seaweed sheets (only a few of my fish eat it), two different pellets, two different flakes, and 3 different types of frozen.

saltybench

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Variety is good! LRS Reef Frenzy is great stuff, tons of variety in it!
I feed this but I’m wondering what the best way to feed it is? I have three medium/large clownfish they seem picky sometimes they eat all of it and sometimes they spit it out. How do you feed it? Seems like it gets all over the tank

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed this but I’m wondering what the best way to feed it is? I have three medium/large clownfish they seem picky sometimes they eat all of it and sometimes they spit it out. How do you feed it? Seems like it gets all over the tank
I mean I thaw it in a little cup of tank water and then feed it. Not really had any issues, the fish devour it lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back