What would make you watch Reef2Reef Youtube Videos?

Brandont21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think questions regarding cycling is a huge topic. I myself have went to Brandon429 with questions. Getting him on and doing an in depth video and explaining the science would really help new people out. Would hopefully stop so many new people from wasting money and getting frustrated.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to see product reviews or videos about the latest and greatest. Rather see something original done by members or staff

BRSTV 2.0 would be what I'd avoid.

Maybe a spotlight on the oldest tanks, oddball systems and unconventional stocking.

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be completely honest, nothing would probably get me to watch. Just not my thing. Never watch any other reefing videos either.
Read on my friend!
I hope you have great sight or thick glasses. Me ? they don’ t make a big enough ipad for my eyes. I’m all for video and not having to use the keyboard.

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In addition to my post yesterday, I was thinking about “your audience” this is an important aspect of education and entertainment. I started my own production company 23 years ago. (Nuf said) who is my audience” and ultimately determining who the majority of your audience is determines your success. And I think that that success is important to you Rev. Finding a balance so that the highly popular Reef2Reef forum doesn’t get completely overshadowed by Reef2Reef the Youtube Channel, this could be another challenge. Interested, What are your thoughts on the success of these two Reef2reef entities? Will they compete to the death or compliment each other?

See Gee Sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to watch on YouTube an expert come over to my house and tell me how to clean this cyano-looking stuff off my sand bed once and for all! Seriously though a series on water chemistry would be awesome.
IMG_8836.jpeg

Reefer Matt

Officially Official Account
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think having footage of the members tanks of Reef2Reef on it would be awesome. Also reefing discussions with industry experts. Maybe a regular myth busting segment?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.4%
Back