What would you like to see in a R2R merch store?

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoodies, other clothes
Shot glass measuring cup
Towels
Stickers
A personal log book to keep parameters/notes
Dog collar/tag/lease or other pet items

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just hypothetically... IF we could swing it... what would you guys think about us having a R2R swag store? What kind of stuff would you like to see in there? What are some things we should do?
What you need is Carhartt type shirts with pocket. R2R big font on the back side. So when we strut our swag. So the dead rabbits gang knows we're in the house. The coral show house..... :p

BackToTheReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Achilles Tang prints, branded hamster balls???

Seriously though, big sizes. It sucks to see cool swag and the biggest size is XL or 2XL. I'm a 2XLT or 3XL depending on the month. Hoodies, tank towels (can they double as kitchen towels??) , tank logs

TOTM/POTM calendar?

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • T-shirts
  • Hoodie
  • Hat
  • Stickers
  • Patches
  • Towels
I think that these are some basic items that would sell well, and I know I would definitely purchase a hat, patch, and sticker. I think that you need to make sure not to make the stuff look cheesy though, as that would be a big turn off for me.

Philly Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not one, but I would think if I am an R2R supporter, I would like a Personalized Shirt, Hat, Mug. With either my name or Initial.

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah yes, don’t forget that @footgal needs an R2R patch for her jacket!!! Stickers, T-shirts, nice sweatshirts (like champion think and comfy, you know what I mean) polo shirts car magnets, frag bag/soft sided cooler, large coffee mugs, Tervis/Yetti cups/mugs, keychain bottle openers, towels (beach and golf)

Jdubyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of good ideas here. Out of what has been said I think towels would be something I would be interested in. Something that hasn’t been mentioned that I think may do well would be R2R frag disks. Have some nice encrusting corals over the R2R logo. Plus it would be free advertising!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to get an R2R quick-dry performance t-shirt. When we're working around water, we tend to get wet - quick dry would be nice to have! Not to mention they are great for the Florida heat and for layering in colder temperatures.

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think all of the ideas already given particularly shirts, hats, stickers, etc. , your standard “gift shop” type items would apply. Then maybe an occasional monthly special like a single mass order for a travel mug. That way you don’t have a lot invested in slow moving merchandise...just a suggestion.

RDA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty much everything has been covered by now. Of course the normal stuff - shirts, hats, beanies, towels.

As far as stickers go, maybe have an option for a cheaper "normal" indoor style sticker that you just stick to the surface for those that want to use them for something indoors as well as a nice outdoor rated vinyl sticker (the ones that come on a clear sheet that you stick on and remove that just leaves the letters/logo behind). Or if you're trying to streamline it, just go with the outdoor rated vinyl sticker. I know they will be more expensive, but it would be nice to have an option that will hold up on a car window. Something that won't fade and crack a few months after putting it on.

Back