Whatever happened to Precision Marine out of TX? I used to love their skimmers, Collection devices, Ca reactors, etc

outerbank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever happened to Precision Marine out of TX? I used to love their skimmers, Collection devices, Ca reactors, etc.

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s too bad. Looks like they’re cleaning out whatever is left from their shop. I still have an old Precision Marine HOT-1 HOB skimmer in the basement somewhere. Grabbed a 10 gallon ATO reservoir from them a few years ago as well. They did some amazing acrylic work.

OP
OP
outerbank

outerbank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s too bad. Looks like they’re cleaning out whatever is left from their shop. I still have an old Precision Marine HOT-1 HOB skimmer in the basement somewhere. Grabbed a 10 gallon ATO reservoir from them a few years ago as well. They did some amazing acrylic work.
Yes, I agree! I contacted the company and they stopped acrylic work several years ago. I thanked them for their contribution to the hobby.

nyc reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in the day when I had my 100ga Cadlight setup, I owned a large 48” sump made by them which was very well made. Very sad that they are no longer creating acrylic hardware. It was made with very thick acrylic with perfect welds.

OP
OP
outerbank

outerbank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one of these Bullet XL-2 in the days, late 90s. Still have it in the attic but I copied this pic from the web.
1612591251496.png

Back