What's a DIY gift you'd send or would like to receive?

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Great ideas! I'd love some artwork or a diy algae scrubber. My wife makes and sells some really cool ocean resin art, something similar would be awesome.

Coasters
Resized_Resized_20201012_170919.jpg

Yes please! Can I just order a set from you.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
I'd love to make a small aquascape if someone was interested. Also... not sure what shipping would be, but I have a little rock left from my aquascape - and I LOVED building it.
20201022_192804.jpg

bought this at a craft show years before I even thought about a reef.

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Treats, art work, I have a couple nanos so would be thrilled with a little aquascape! My big tank has a bunch of artificial corals made of ceramic and such so if someone wanted to make some more of those for me that would be cool.

You know what would be really cool? If there’s a talented leather worker out there that wants to make a belt so I can flaunt my reefing hobby while riding my horses. Heck yah.
Oooh something with a seahorse that has my mustang’s “prison tattoo” brand on it! Yes please! lol

Last edited:

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I do a lot of reefy art stuff! Made my own jeans (embroidered + painted back pockets), zoanthid shorts (embroidered), several paintings/watercolors, sculptures, and some other stuff!! Lots of people on here seem super talented art-wise and I would LOVE to receive something hand made from somebody!!!

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I've done watercolor pieces both of fish and reefs in general, I also crochet, and have been working on this blanket in my spare time as well as making my own reef related squares to replace some of the ones in the pattern I don't like.

a b sea.PNG
On a related note I miss my grandmothers amazing abilities to crochet, knit, make quilts and afghans. Every one always got something new and toasty warm for Christmas. Always seemed better than the store bought stuff.

Back