• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

What's available in Canada?

Chortanator

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for online vendors that actually have fish in stock. A lot of the sites I visited (fragbox, NAFB, Ethical Aquatics) have at most 8 options (mostly clowns, in fragbox's case) and at fewest 2. J&L Aquatics' site seems to be down, and I'm not sure where else to look. Are things just out of stock in general in Canada right now? Even my LFS is underwhelming

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Candy Corals is my go-to store, they update their "new arrivals" daily, and they get some really interesting and unique specimens.

OP
OP
Chortanator

Chortanator

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Candy Corals is my go-to store, they update their "new arrivals" daily, and they get some really interesting and unique specimens.
Holy cow you're a lifesaver, the selection on this site is insane, and the prices are amazing. Thanks for the recommendation! Do you know if they QT their fish?

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I dont know, I would guess no, since they told me their tanks have copper in them, but I dont know for sure. Its a good place, good staff, I buy almost everything there and I've never had bad hitchhikers or any diseased fish (knock on wood).

OP
OP
Chortanator

Chortanator

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I dont know, I would guess no, since they told me their tanks have copper in them, but I dont know for sure. Its a good place, good staff, I buy almost everything there and I've never had bad hitchhikers or any diseased fish (knock on wood).
No worries, I'll shoot them an email!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back