What's some really good fish & coral for a 6gal Nanocube?

Nemo68

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine-Goby-Green-Clown-Goby.jpg
I just received a 6 gallon Nanocube and was wanting to keep it simple but Beautiful...I have a 28gal coralife cube. I'm looking for some advice on what are some reef peaceful fish that stay small and some corals that would do good in it.
I love the clown gobies!!
Thanks in advance.

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow Citrinis clowns are also small, peaceful, colorful and interesting as are neon blues, yellow prawns, and several other species of gobies. Might also consider a dartfish/firefish or a Kaudern's cardinalfish. Your choice of lighting will significantly influence your coral choices.
BTW, what are the dimensions of your tank and what kind of filtration are you planning, because these will also be important in choosing fish and coral?
Good luck

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snails, inverts, and a clown goby would probably be a good choice :)

cristata.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gobies of the genus Trimma, Elacatinus, and Gobiodon are all suitable. You can keep pretty much any coral in there but Acros and Montipora might be a little more difficult. Your best bet will be to have small frags of whatever you like. Also how new are you to the hobby? That will help determine what corals you should be able to keep

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back