What's that one fish you just HAVE to have in your reef tank?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Harlequin Tusk is a must

1660358808750.png

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was trying to decide between a melanarus wrasse and a foxface, since I seem to have one of each in every tank. However, once I starting thinking about it a pair of clownfish is the quintessential reef fish.
Although quintessential none allowed in this reef. Lol.

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lucky enough to have all the fish I want(conspicuous angel, harlequin tusk, Goldflake angel, blue line angel, recently added linespot trigger, etc…..now the challenging task is to keep them healthy so they can achieve their maximum lifespans.. Down the road may need another tank or likely re home some. My male blonde naso with streamers is growing fast and is just about 1 foot. That may be the first candidate for re homing even though my wife loves him dearly

Ecruz1078

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of years back I happened upon someone selling 5 flame wrasses! I scooped all of them up. Have a super male to my brother along with a female. Sold one of the females and kept 2 for myself. Well, my brother instead of asking me if I wanted the fish back- sold it to our local lfs. Then one of my fish died and the second jumped out of the tank!! Now i am on the quest to find either a male or female!! Please help!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 50.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 62 54.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.0%
Back