Whats the first thing people notice in YOUR tank?!?

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People are over, whether it be family or friends and they are around or walk by your fish tank... they look and they point and say, "What is that???"

When this question happens in your tank what is the consistent thing that people are wanting to know more about with your tank? Usually its a super bright coral, a crazy looking fish, or a wild piece of equipment! When you get this question what is your answer you give most the time?

I know for me, the first thing people notice in my system is my Hawaiian Cleaner Wrasse "Lucky"
(Can check lucky out here on this thread!)

I am interested to hear from you all, and to hear what the showstopper is for your system, or the most recognized thing from outsiders! (Yes I called them outsiders..)

tapping fish tank GIF

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The eel if it's out, but the emp angel draws a lot of attention

blasterman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep small tanks but have dense corals so its a bit of sensory overload.

I have a grapefruit sized nean green birdsnest growing next to a forrest fire digi and both corals are freakishly vibrant. The contrast is blinding and really grabs attention.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That it's BIG!

Low Tech Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My football sized branching green hammer coral.
Next it's the "happy" cleaner wrasse cleaning the six line wrasse and the copperband butterflyfish and the chromis and the kole tang and anything else that might be present and might need cleaning.
Really, the cleaner wrasse steals the show.

Leo_ian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More that what they notice I don’t have.

wHeRes nEmO
whErEs doRyYy

then in my macro tank
wHy doEs thiS nEMO looK wEiRd (my snowflake clown I got as a gift)

Jilly92

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People are over, whether it be family or friends and they are around or walk by your fish tank... they look and they point and say, "What is that???"

When this question happens in your tank what is the consistent thing that people are wanting to know more about with your tank? Usually its a super bright coral, a crazy looking fish, or a wild piece of equipment! When you get this question what is your answer you give most the time?

I know for me, the first thing people notice in my system is my Hawaiian Cleaner Wrasse "Lucky"
(Can check lucky out here on this thread!)

I am interested to hear from you all, and to hear what the showstopper is for your system, or the most recognized thing from outsiders! (Yes I called them outsiders..)

tapping fish tank GIF
That corals can glow like they do

robert teseo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good question, no one has seen my tank in over a year.still not letting anyone in.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back