Whats the most expensive type of fish you have ever bought i know i've got a few :)

JadeM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lets all share our most expensive fish we have ever bought and even the hardest keep ;)

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most expensive I bought was my Tusk....second probably my Golden Dwarf Angel (which had to be removed due to coral picking :()

OP
OP
JadeM

JadeM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine would have to be my swallow tail hawkfish or my lightning wrasse (pink face wrasse on live aquaria) :) tho that will change as i'm getting a zebra moray eel online for less than what I paid for my lightning wrasse!!!!! I know I couldn't go past the offer :) what else you all got ;)

OP
OP
JadeM

JadeM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purple Tang. But I got it at cost and riddled with ich so I took a risk and it worked out.
yeah I stay away from the tangs, and get the fox face instead just as good as a job at eating algae I feel the loss ;)

OP
OP
JadeM

JadeM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most expensive I bought was my Tusk....second probably my Golden Dwarf Angel (which had to be removed due to coral picking :()
I was sooooooooooooooooooooo close to getting a tusk fish soooooooooooooo close but didn't get it instead! i'm getting a zebra moray for less than the price of my lightning wrasse (pink face wrasse on live aquaria) I feel the loss of the angel :(

OP
OP
JadeM

JadeM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any one else???? lets keep it rolling! :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not big on spending a lot of money on fish because I don't trust my own skills! The most expensive was probably a $300 Achilles Tang.

TheWhiteFord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not big on spending a lot of money on fish because I don't trust my own skills! The most expensive was probably a $300 Achilles Tang.

Lol I just got an Achilles that is about 6" and I only paid $125! I love mine! What about you? (Do me a favor and post a pic of your Achilles on the Achilles thread I started;))

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in about the same price range as rev. I have several about the same price...Lineatus wrasse, Diamond tail flasher wrasse, Flame wrasse (notice a pattern here?). A. femininus is probably my holy grail but I don't know I'll ever pull that trigger.

OP
OP
JadeM

JadeM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i'm deafinatly not in that kind of price range that's for sure :) loving the tangs and wrasses love to see some pics of the tangs tho :) keep them rolling!

ChrisAndJulie2012

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll chime in. Our most expensive fish would be our bi color angel. I'm like rev I dont trust myself with super expensive fish just yet. I'm just in a different price range then him.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 83 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back