What's the nicest encrusting monti around right now?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I've got a nice dome piece in my tank that I want to mount a monti on to encrust over it. I was honestly thinking of the JF Beach Bum or the RRUSA Crazy-T, but I thought I'd put it out to you guys...what are some of the crazy cool encrusting montis that are out right now that I should look at?

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Blueberry

Attachments

• Blueberry Monti.jpg
    Blueberry Monti.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 82

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both the beach bum and crazy t are both great montis. For me its hard to just pick one, these are my top 3 in no particular order

Fruity pebbles always looks cool over a large area due to the shift in so many colors

Jedi mind trick is one of my personal favorites. it doesnt look that great under halides but really flouresces under blue leds and has a really awesome blue/green glow

Mystic sunset montis are stunning, pictures do not do their vibrant blue polyps any justice and they really stand out.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've got a nice dome piece in my tank that I want to mount a monti on to encrust over it. I was honestly thinking of the JF Beach Bum or the RRUSA Crazy-T, but I thought I'd put it out to you guys...what are some of the crazy cool encrusting montis that are out right now that I should look at?

Of course the j.f Beach bum! Terrible picture but you know what it looks like ;) 20211205_235032.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back